Did you know that March is National Craft Month? We’re excited to announce that, starting March 1, our favorite month will be filled with project giveaways, crafter profiles, guest bloggers, great book discounts and lots of crafty fun! Check back every day to discover lots of new ways to celebrate your favorite craft.
- Mondays are Sewing Mondays. Look for guest posts with Kay Whitt, Sarai Mitnick, Lisa Lam and more, and participate in our month-long Sew-Along!
- Tuesdays are Knit and Crochet Tuesdays. We’ll be giving away free projects from Huggable Crochet and Granny Square Love and hosting a month-long Knit-Along!
- Wednesdays are Jewelry Wednesdays. Do you love beads and wire? Wednesdays are for you! Check out our crafter interviews with jewelry designers like Margot Potter and Katie Hacker.
- Thursdays are Try Something New Thursdays. This is your opportunity to discover a new craft! Learn how to needle felt, collage with scrapbooking paper and combine mixed-media elements with fabric with our series of free projects.
- Fridays are Quilting Fridays. We share our love of quilting with the experts, including Leni Levenson Wiener and Virginia Baker and Barbara Sanders.
And don’t forget the weekend! Saturdays and Sundays are filled with bonus giveaways and interviews, and a few extra surprises, too!
Won’t you join us for the fun? It all starts March 1!