Boo! It’s Halloween time again, and we’re breaking out the black and orange craft supplies to honor one of our favorite holidays. Today, we have a fun mixed media picture frame how-to that can be used for pictures of your Halloween costumes and parties, or just to highlight a spooky seasonal word, like we’ve done.
- 4″x6″ picture frame (blank craft frame or thrifted frame)
- Black craft paint and paint brush
- Buttons in a variety of sizes
- Sequins and craft jewels
- Colored copper wire
- Green glittered cardstock
- Black glittered 3D sticker letters
- Craft glue and hot glue
- Craft knife
- Wire cutters and pliers
1. Begin by painting several coats of black paint onto the picture frame and let dry.
2. Begin arranging largest buttons on front surface of frame and glue into place. Then, continue to fill in frame surface with medium and small buttons.