- Silver chain
- Silver lobster clasp
- 9 clear 4mm Swarovski bicone crystal beads
- Large silver jump rings
- Small silver jump rings
- Silver headpins
- 9 assorted medium (1/2-inch) mother-of-pearl buttons
- 5 assorted small (1/4-inch) mother-of-pearl buttons
- 3 mini (3/16-inch) mother-of-pearl buttons
- Jewelry tools (wire cutter, needle-nose and round-nose pliers)
- Cut silver chain to a length of 18 inches. Attach a silver lobster clasp to end, adding a large jump ring for closure if necessary.
- Side a crystal bead onto each of 9 silver headpins, trim excess to 1/4-inch and loop end using round-nose pliers.
- Create the following arrangements using buttons, crystal headpins and jump rings:
- Starting at center of chain, attach each dangle to chain with a small jump ring in the following order, evenly spacing them apart.